Since 1974, Chris Jensen has been protecting the rights of the injured in Prescott and Prescott Valley, for a total of over 40 years. His commitment to people in need, combined with many years of success, and passion for justice in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death have given him a strong statewide reputation for achieving superior results. His efforts have helped set legal precedent (children can now claim negligent injury medical costs as a result).
Chris was the lead attorney in the case that created new legal precedent in Arizona by persuading the Arizona Supreme Court to allow a minor child's right to directly claim medical expenses in a lawsuit. Read the Arizona Supreme Court opinion here.
Chris has been attorney of record in many cases resulting in trial verdicts for his clients, for example, $315,000, $400,000, $655,000, $1,200,000, and $2,400,000. Settlements of Jensen Phelan Law Firm, P.C. cases primarily handled by Chris, which are generally confidential as to amount for large cases, have resulted in recoveries for clients of Jensen Phelan Law Firm, P.C. amounting to far more over the years.
He has helped gain millions in recovery dollars for the injured and their families. Through dedication, hard work and compassion, he has delivered recovery results that were assumed to be impossible by many others. Read real client testimonials of his case work here.
Helping Prescott & Prescott Valley
Since 1974, Chris Jensen has been advocating for the wrongfully harmed in Prescott. He was also Prescott Valley's first Town attorney (1979-1985). He has donated his services to dozens of charitable causes in both Prescott and Prescott Valley since then. In addition, he has done pro bono (free, charitable) legal work in his practice areas of personal injury and wrongful death claims to help repair the lives of injured individuals and families in tough situations. Such as, when there are massive injuries and limited insurance coverage.
Making a Difference
Every once in a while an attorney gets an opportunity to work on a case that has the potential to improve our community. Read how Jensen Phelan Law Firm, P.C. helped 93 year old Ray Mendenhall recover from financial and emotional abuse.
- (1973) Juris Doctor Degree - University of Arizona, College of Law.
- AIEG (Attorneys Information Exchange Group, a national association of lawyers focusing on product liability)
- American Association for Justice (1991 to present) (Interstate Trucking Litigation Group) (Nursing Home Litigation Group)
- Arizona Bar Foundation Member (Charter Member)
- American College of Barristers (2002 to present)
- Arizona Association for Justice, fdba Arizona Trial Lawyers Association (Past president, 2007-2008)
- State Bar of Arizona (1973 to present)
- State Bar of Arizona Board of Governors (elected 2010-2011)
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice (1999 to 2011)
- Yavapai County Bar Association (1974 to present)
- Member, American Association for Justice Trucking Litigation Group
- Member, American Association for Justice Nursing Home Litigation Group
- Attorney Information Exchange Group